Friday 27 September 2013

Serendipity

Recently, I was at a popular social networking site. I was having a chat with an old and dear friend from high school and we got talking about family and I mentioned my sister Cathy and she asked if I had a photo, so I posted the only one I have from her wedding many years ago. (Cathy passed away in 1990.) Anyway, one of my nieces (my brother's daughter) is in my friend list at this same site and she asked if she could tag one of my other nieces and I thought great googly moogly it's my sister's daughter whom I have not seen in 15 years. I rushed over to her profile and added her and we chatted and I am just feeling awesome now. The first niece remarked that she did not know the effect her photo comment would have. I replied that is how this works. We go through life doing little things that end up changing people's lives. People call it coincidence. I call it the power of God. Coincidence is how god protects his anonymity.

No comments:

Post a Comment